ACMECTF
  Home Help Search Calendar Login Register   *
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Q2CTF LAN this summer + tournament  (Read 44032 times)
$lasher
Grapple Monkey

View Profile WWW
« on: January 30, 2006, 05:34:43 PM »

with Q2CTF meeting its slow demise year after year, I think it would be great to finally have a LAN this summer for everyone. My idea would for it to be on the east coast, since that's where most people on, but a bit west of NYC so if someone like crow wanted to come, it wouldn't be -so- far. If this were to happen, who here would make the trip out? Additionally, would anyone here be able to fit these requirements and host the LAN itself, as I still really don't know where to hold it. Lyfe was supposed to hold it in maryland with Ari, but then he turned European and is too weird now.

Additionally, I would like to set up a 2v2 tournament. Every player throws in $20 and the winner takes it all, in true q2ctf fashion, no 2nd/3rd/etc place. I could also extremely most likely get some small sponsors for prizes, mice/keyboards/headsets/mousepads/etc.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 05:52:00 PM »

I'd come, flights are dead cheap to the US these days.  Should be interesting playing with 2 ping =]
$lasher
Grapple Monkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 07:49:20 PM »

hmm, i haven't even thought of euros coming. that would be cool
Rhodey
Playah

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 07:55:49 PM »

Sounds like fun.  I have a bunch of friends in the Northeast anyway; I would try hard to make it.
YellowFire
Better than Riles
Formerly Banned Idiot
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 08:24:44 PM »

I'd go, as long as my safety won't be an issue!

I know of the perfect venue... we could rent HARRY'S BURRITO JUNCTION in NYC!
Q2 + Mexican Food = AWESOME combination! (just be sure to bring a clothespin for your nose!)
$lasher
Grapple Monkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 09:09:05 PM »

Q2 + Mexican Food = AWESOME combination! (just be sure to bring a clothespin for your nose!)

No, no body harm from me at least. Can't say I'd say the same about others. I'd also invite Vapid, Bao, etc, so anyone with beef from previous years can do what they want..=p
YellowFire
Better than Riles
Formerly Banned Idiot
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2006, 09:30:10 PM »

I have an idea:
Put me, vapid, bao, sly & ekauq in our own section (away from everyone else) with armed bodyguards.

On a serious note: Encouraging violence at social events such as LAN parties are a bad idea.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 09:31:00 PM by YellowFire » Logged
r3c0n
Master of Rails

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2006, 01:28:58 AM »

yf if i seen you there id personally crush your face into your monitor but lets not get into smack talk.

~Jesus Saves~
Wake
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2006, 02:12:57 AM »

I'm in.
Targe+
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2006, 06:26:14 AM »

I was planning on moving to Alb. this summer. But if you give me a date and location I will try hard to be there. Im about 4 hours NE of Maine and would be driving. Anyone along the way is welcome to catch a ride.....

YF - I would stick up for you.  undecided

Talgo  cool

Worst player N/A. Only knows how to +back, +spam & +RJ. Also, is a known stacker.

amarris
Bull goose retard & neo-degenerate
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2006, 09:55:27 AM »

No, no body harm from me at least. Can't say I'd say the same about others. I'd also invite Vapid, Bao, etc, so anyone with beef from previous years can do what they want..

count me in, just imagine the possibilities, watch YF literally unplug his computer from the network and claim lag. Only condition i will go, anyone who doesn't bring/wear deoderant gets a punch in teh face.

BTW slasher, do you have switches/routers ? This gonna be at someones house? hotel? more details plz

And um, ksoul, naveed and myself could all carpool down and be the typical canadian, stopping at tim hortons, saying EH with our heads flapping half off when we talk, blame canada!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 09:59:48 AM by amarris » Logged
hype
Playah

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2006, 10:31:58 AM »

i'm down, just let me know when and where and i will do everything in my power to get there.

-hype
$lasher
Grapple Monkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2006, 10:38:00 AM »

No, no body harm from me at least. Can't say I'd say the same about others. I'd also invite Vapid, Bao, etc, so anyone with beef from previous years can do what they want..

count me in, just imagine the possibilities, watch YF literally unplug his computer from the network and claim lag. Only condition i will go, anyone who doesn't bring/wear deoderant gets a punch in teh face.

BTW slasher, do you have switches/routers ? This gonna be at someones house? hotel? more details plz

And um, ksoul, naveed and myself could all carpool down and be the typical canadian, stopping at tim hortons, saying EH with our heads flapping half off when we talk, blame canada!

I really have no idea where yet to have it, but after talking to a bunch of people, I think a lot of people would come. We need to get in contact with as many of the old school q2ctfers as possible. high, godspeed, mo, rust, doom, stussyboy, attila, es players, ]pm[ players, etc, I think a lot of them would come. We also still need a venue/place to hold this in, as I think I could get 30-40 people to come. Somewhere that can hold these many comps, with power, and wiring, and where we can drink a lot and do drugs. WORM? ;P
YellowFire
Better than Riles
Formerly Banned Idiot
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2006, 10:41:32 AM »

Let's rent a place at the Jersey shore for a couple of days... I'd be willing to chip in quite a bit.
$lasher
Grapple Monkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2006, 10:46:38 AM »

Let's rent a place at the Jersey shore for a couple of days... I'd be willing to chip in quite a bit.

while NYC/NJ makes it real easy for a bunch of us, i dont know how good of a location itll be in perspective to everyone else. id like it a bit more west, maybe maryland..maybe even ohio?
Wake
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2006, 10:58:25 AM »

Maryland sounds good. Then I can stop by a few friends' places, too.
YellowFire
Better than Riles
Formerly Banned Idiot
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2006, 11:07:02 AM »

Ohio is way too convenient for h0ps, and besides... shouldn't I keep smack talk confined to the proper section? Tongue

I've never been to Maryland, but I guess that'd be okay. Maryland is the site of the old RD LAN Parties.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 11:31:40 AM by WORM » Logged
amarris
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2006, 12:34:19 PM »

michighan wouldn't be too bad a place to have it. more central to westies then NY or maryland. and its not that far of a drive from NYC. From where i live its about an 8 hour drive to NYC and im about 1-2 hours NE of Toronto. Takes about 3 hours to get to border from here and to get to michighan is about 3 1/2 hours, NYC might be about a 4-5 hour drive? Crow can take the bus from AZ and i will cuddle with him at night so he doesn't get home sick.

How long are we looking at here? a long weekend? 2-3 days? 3-4 days?
Wake
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2006, 12:55:51 PM »

Long weekend seems reasonable. Michigan is way outta the way for a majority of the people. I think it's a 13-hour drive for me. Everyone south of Virginia would get fux0red. If it's going to be that far for me it NEEDS to be a Friday-Sunday or Monday thing.
$lasher
Grapple Monkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2006, 01:15:44 PM »

michigan may be too lame too, im not sure..a long weekend would be perfect, fri-sun or fri-monday.
Rhodey
Playah

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2006, 02:45:49 PM »

count me in, just imagine the possibilities, watch YF literally unplug his computer from the network and claim lag.

lmfao

We need to get in contact with as many of the old school q2ctfers as possible. high, godspeed, mo, rust, doom, stussyboy, attila, es players, ]pm[ players, etc, I think a lot of them would come. We also still need a venue/place to hold this in, as I think I could get 30-40 people to come. Somewhere that can hold these many comps, with power, and wiring, and where we can drink a lot and do drugs. WORM? ;P

Good luck on contacting everybody!  You think that's even going to be possible $lasher?  This is going to turn into the Blues Brothers.  We're getting the band back together.  We're on a mission from God.  Throw in dozens of cross country road trips....
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 02:47:28 PM by Rhodey » Logged
YellowFire
Better than Riles
Formerly Banned Idiot
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2006, 02:47:37 PM »

not to be a wet blanket, but this should be a drug-free event.
Wake
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2006, 02:54:16 PM »

You don't have to come.
Naveed
Grapple Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2006, 04:16:39 PM »

I'm down.  I'll carpool it with ksoul and degen.

However, inviting Vapid and Bao is just retarded.  No one likes them, just keep them out of it.  But other then that I am down.

Make it a weekend in the summer sometime.

-Nav
yowza
Server Sponsor
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2006, 04:54:31 PM »

Worm or Greider would gladly host the get together  -  right guys?? I hear that Mrs. Worm is a great cook and would love a super full house!

All know the way. Few actually walk it.
<[SLY]>
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2006, 05:03:13 PM »

hm, if cindy or marla or bony is in, im in, hehe

The 300 pinged noob who became a Quake 2 Legend
YellowFire
Better than Riles
Formerly Banned Idiot
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2006, 05:04:26 PM »

I emailed Lydia and he told me that he *might* be able to make it, depending on the dates and if he's not too busy.
(He's located in Los Angeles, BTW)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 05:05:57 PM by YellowFire » Logged
WORM
Chief philosopher and martini shaker
Administrator
Powerhouse, TBH

Take it easy, man.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2006, 05:08:04 PM »

hahahahahaha...hoooohahahahha...hehehe..wait, let me catch my breath...ok,...oooohahahahHEHEHAHAHAHAHAhoooooooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
n1, yowza ?cheesy

But I do know of a nice, quiet farm in the Virginia countryside that would be perrrrrfect for this. They did say East coast was preferable. Better tell Mrs. yowza to hide the horses tho!:-P

<xterm> The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
Wake
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2006, 05:15:18 PM »

Virginia countryside? That sounds like an ideal location.
yowza
Server Sponsor
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2006, 05:30:25 PM »

They would all be immediately put to work or death so the farm might not be a good place.

All know the way. Few actually walk it.
zorak
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2006, 09:24:16 PM »

This sounds fun... seems like i'm the only one interested on the west coast...

Oi! to the world.
Wake
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2006, 09:37:47 PM »

I'd say 90% of the community is east/central. It's going to be tough going to get a LAN out west.
DK
Powerhouse, TBH

It's all bout dat Whooo Whoooooo!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2006, 09:50:28 PM »

A lot of people are in Memphis/Memphis area.

irc.accessirc.net #DK
TechnoViking!
Legend
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2006, 10:19:48 PM »

If I go to this LAN, I'm going there to have fun, have a few beer's, "dosile drunk", play quake, and have a good time with everyone including YF. Although one thing did take me by surprise, I brought this to the attention of $lasher and made my feelings to him well known. It would be fun as hell to LAN with Crow, h0ps, Slasher, Naveed, ksoul, degen, bish, and anyone else who wants to go. I will do anything in my power to go to this.

alka
Lead Cowbell
Administrator
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2006, 10:21:32 PM »

i'm just outside of Atlanta.. sounds fun and all but everyone is talkin about having it up north and i barely
have enough for rent every month sooo, me and my southern hospitality might have to stay down here  undecided

"Like a midget at a urinal, I was gonna have to stay on my toes."
r3c0n
Master of Rails

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2006, 10:25:51 PM »

it would be easier for everyone if this lan was put somewhere in the mid US... say Tennesse? it would be around the same time for everyone to come.. for one im way down in south florida.. and i know it takes 12 hours to get to TN anyway.. plus alot of people are around NC, TN and VA anyways... except you canadians and the few west coasters

~Jesus Saves~
DK
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2006, 10:38:53 PM »

it would be easier for everyone if this lan was put somewhere in the mid US... say Tennesse? it would be around the same time for everyone to come.. for one im way down in south florida.. and i know it takes 12 hours to get to TN anyway.. plus alot of people are around NC, TN and VA anyways... except you canadians and the few west coasters

Yessss TN Smiley

GO MEMPHIS...

Me, BadBrent, WORM., Nitemare Walker, lefty (2 hours from here)..

Aren't T! and ebonfade from around here?  but According to the "Memphis" thread they are in Knoxville for college.  Cleaner said it is not too far of a drive.

I might be missing some...

irc.accessirc.net #DK
TechnoViking!
lefty
ACME Admin
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2006, 12:07:14 AM »

if it's held in memphis there would be a definite higher chance of me being able to attend.

YOU'RE LUCKY I AM ONLY PLAYING WITH MY LEFT HAND!!
greider
Asshole Extraordinaire
Administrator
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2006, 01:13:09 AM »

I like the TN or OH suggestions, being in St Louis. I would definitely come, if it's scheduled for a weekend I'm off and even if it isn't I'll probably work it out. Some type of hotel or convention center would be good for anything 20+ people. I would even volunteer 2 computers for servers Smiley This sounds like it could really happen and would be lots of fun.

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.
YellowFire
Better than Riles
Formerly Banned Idiot
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2006, 06:24:27 AM »

Hopefully this won't turn out like the ACME 2v2 Tournament...
Come LAN time, only two people will show up: an odd combination like $lasher and lefty, and they'll have an entire convention center to themselves for 3 days.

Next day on the forum:
Check out the pictures from the ACME LAN Party! (every picture has $lasher and lefty in it)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 06:25:38 AM by YellowFire » Logged
Targe+
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2006, 09:54:27 AM »

Thats too far south for me. MI I might be able to pull off though. Mind you I am only one person.....

Talgo Cool

PS thnx for mentioning me legend......ass.....

Worst player N/A. Only knows how to +back, +spam & +RJ. Also, is a known stacker.

lefty
ACME Admin
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2006, 11:05:07 AM »

Come LAN time, only two people will show up: an odd combination like $lasher and lefty

cheesy

Naveed
Grapple Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2006, 11:19:18 AM »

Ksoul, Degen and I are in Canada, try to keep it relatively close

NY doesn't seem bad to me
How about rochester Tongue

Setherial
Grenade Spammer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2006, 11:59:08 AM »

Damn. This will be a giant fucking sausage fest.. enjoy the jerkle circle men.  evil
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 12:06:39 PM by rofflez » Logged
YellowFire
Better than Riles
Formerly Banned Idiot
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2006, 12:09:31 PM »

crutch gave me an idea...
How about hiring some strippers for a night? My treat, money is no problem for me Tongue
lefty
ACME Admin
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2006, 12:26:28 PM »

sadly enough this will probably never take place. heh

DK
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2006, 12:31:48 PM »

sadly enough this will probably never take place. heh

Well, even if we don't get all the elite powerhouses from the north, we can still have a fun Memphis meet.

It seems the people from the Memphis area outnumber all the other areas   wink

irc.accessirc.net #DK
TechnoViking!
rage!
Short Bus Rider
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2006, 12:50:05 PM »

Umm, yeah....

Target, how the hell are you four hours from ME when you live in Moncton?  I can make it to the border in less than an hour and Moncton in hour and a half?  IF I were to come, I'm sure me and target could ride together.  No point wasting gas for both of us to go down.  But that's an awful big IF.  Be ncie to see hops show up.  But I'm pretty sure he's a little too far outta the way.  Slasher, how you gonna get in contact with all those old schoolers anyway?  Wonder if they still even have q2 sitting on a CD somewhere  cool

And umm, yeah, its pretty bad when you "fear" for your safety at a LAN party.  Perhaps you should look back and think why?  And at least this way, there's no way for the "lag" to occur.  Oh and the joy, if hops did show up with his computer you could finally stop with the unjustified "wallhack" claims.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 12:54:07 PM by rage! » Logged

You're beautiful...    No, not you, your friend Wink
Wake
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2006, 01:58:28 PM »

If people need Quake 2, I can always start hosting it on my site again.
YellowFire
Better than Riles
Formerly Banned Idiot
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2006, 02:03:21 PM »

I didn't see anyone make a big deal about h0ps saying he'd slit my mother's throat. Apparently, thats ok.

I may have made some personal comments in the past, but nowadays I tend to shy away from personal attacks. I can only recall about 2 or 3 incidents... not as much as rage makes it out to be.

rage!
Short Bus Rider
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2006, 02:10:21 PM »

Sadly enough, I will admit you aren't as bad as you used to be.

S!
Resident Limey
Powerhouse, TBH

Hey Ho Let's Go!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2006, 02:31:11 PM »

Holy fooking sheet guys....strike while the iron's hot.  Group hug.  Personally I'd love to meet you all....shame I can't come

Punk never died - but the punk within some people died.
Tim Sommer, 1982
DK
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2006, 03:28:03 PM »

Holy fooking sheet guys....strike while the iron's hot.  Group hug.  Personally I'd love to meet you all....shame I can't come

YESYOU CAN!

irc.accessirc.net #DK
TechnoViking!
S!
Resident Limey
Powerhouse, TBH

Hey Ho Let's Go!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2006, 03:48:02 PM »

If only I could? m8 sad? gotta house to pay for and it's in need of a major cash injection.? ?Maybe next year Smiley

Punk never died - but the punk within some people died.
Tim Sommer, 1982
Setherial
Grenade Spammer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2006, 11:24:00 PM »

Sure everyone has pissed everyone off at some point in this game, but I don't think it's something to take offline about. It's just a game fellows. Sure words have been thrown around, but I doubt anyone here would show up at a LAN with the intent to fuck up someone as annoying as YF Cheesy If that is the case.. that one of you do show up with this intent, it's pretty lame and you might want to seek help. I think we're all old enough to look past a few stupid shit and drama that isn't really worth the time to even think about. 

Soo.. strippers you say? I think I might want to go now.....  afro
DK
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2006, 01:44:06 AM »

I think I might want to go now.....  afro

Sorry, this is a Q2 LAN, not WOW.   afro afro

irc.accessirc.net #DK
TechnoViking!
Targe+
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2006, 02:23:57 AM »

Rage! - My Ex lived in freddy - its 2 hours. St. John is about 2 hours as well. And the border is at least 1 1/2 hours to 2. Thats going about 120 KPH. Thats 3:30 hours at least.

Talgo Cool

PS I would still stand on anyone's side at the lan party. Anyeones. Yes worm. Thats means you Cheesy

ekauq
Powerhouse, TBH

now, mes petits...

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2006, 03:22:59 AM »

3:30 hours you say?  pffftt.....ghostrider can make it in an hour and a half.

Ride from Stockholm to Uppsala a distance of 68km or 42 miles in 14 minutes & 55 seconds in traffic......he was blasting through 300+ on the straightaways.  300 kph is about 186 mph, btw.  =)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5984187290687814499&q=ghostrider

:. :: :.
lies
Playah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2006, 09:09:35 AM »

Rusty will host it in Rochester Shocked
rage!
Short Bus Rider
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2006, 09:31:10 AM »

Rage! - My Ex lived in freddy - its 2 hours. St. John is about 2 hours as well. And the border is at least 1 1/2 hours to 2. Thats going about 120 KPH.
Umm, sure it was 2 hours to Moncton before the new highway, which has been around what, 5 years now at least?  Going about 120 you can get to moncton in an hour and a half.  And the border I'm telling you is only an hour from freddy.  Check mapquest if you don't believe me Smiley

rage!
Short Bus Rider
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2006, 03:07:24 PM »

OK, just got done mentioning the idea to the old lady, and she thinks a vacation would be a good idea.

Long as you horn dogs keep yur hands off her  wink

Of course, a small fee could change my mind Smiley

Legend
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2006, 03:23:16 PM »

I still say Maryland or NY would be my 2 top choices, or hey how about Rhode Island? I know plenty of places here to host a LAN party.
Rhode Island is an awsome state to visit, escpically during the summer time, I'll pick up people from the air port etc. It will be finding a place near the airport for the LAN would be key, and there's a bunch of hotels within 2 miles of the airport that have meeting rooms that can probally hold that many pc's. plus a group discount on rooms if needed. Let me know if this is a good idea, and I'll do some research on it. btw southwest airlines services Rhode Island excellent prices on tickets.

rage!
Short Bus Rider
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2006, 03:41:58 PM »

Hey I'm ALL for Rhode Island, I can get there in less than a day Smiley

Targe+
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2006, 12:22:17 AM »

Wow, Fuck off with all the smack talk - bring it to the correct section. As far as RI goes Leg - I think that would be a great location, I plan on driving and like Rage! said - It would be about a days drive.

Times and locations would be great for this so I can start planning acordingly.

Talgo Cool

The Cleaner
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2006, 05:06:37 AM »

YF, I'll guarantee your safety.  and yes, I'm planning on coming.  Slasher, you already have my email so keep me posted.  I'll need a few weeks' notice to be sure I can make the time off.
rage!
Short Bus Rider
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2006, 09:14:42 AM »

Actually, me, legend and hops were discussing this last night.  My suggestion was to agree with Legend's idea of RI.  The thing is, people in the US can fly to this about the same price as it costs to drive (cheap air fare).  People in Canada (Naveed, Degen, Target, myself) can't fly that cheap.  So we're stuck driving.  If it was Rhode Island, it's less than a day's drive for me or target, and perhaps even Degen or Naveed can get there in a day (pushing it).  The only person who gets screwed over is recon cuz he's WAY too far south.  I mean wherever you hold it someone is bound to get screwed (ie - Crow or Freak among others).  I just think we should try to minimize the damage.

Eh!

WORM
Administrator
Powerhouse, TBH

Take it easy, man.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2006, 09:36:56 AM »

Yes I deleted 2 pages of crap, even some of my own. As + sign put it so eloquently:

Wow, Fuck off with all the smack talk - bring it to the correct section.

<xterm> The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
YellowFire
Better than Riles
Formerly Banned Idiot
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2006, 09:39:29 AM »

NYC to Providence, Rhode Island via Amtrak is between 3 - 3 1/2 hours away. Price averages between $78 and $102 depending on which service you select. Not bad... guess that would be ok.

Florida to Rhode Island via Amtrak is slightly over 1 day (with one transfer between stations), and averages $145 - $245 depending on service.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 09:43:03 AM by YellowFire » Logged
DK
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2006, 11:53:47 AM »

I've never been on a train before...are there any of those in Memphis?

irc.accessirc.net #DK
TechnoViking!
YellowFire
Better than Riles
Formerly Banned Idiot
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2006, 12:14:59 PM »

Yes, there is an Amtrak station in Memphis.
Unfortunately, taking a train to Rhode Island would be quite difficult, as you'd be transferring twice between 3 different train services, and the entire trip would take about a  day and a half. Not to mention the $264 - $288 price range :\
Legend
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2006, 01:59:03 PM »

I have monday off, I will do some research on the meeting room I have in mind. I use to work at this hotel back in 1994-1996 before I worked for the cable co. I'll see how much the room rentals are for the weekend of august 18-21st friday is the 18th, so people might be driving that day or flying out, so i'll see what the rates are at that hotel. If the rates are $$$ there is some cheaper places around.
Now keep in mind I can't do this all myself, so those who can help in this process let me know.

For those who need permission *cough h0ps cough* the address is 1940 post rd in Warwick Rhode Island 02886, right next to TF Green Airport in Warwick Rhode Island. This hotel is maybe 100 yards away from the terminal. Also currently speakingwith my brother while putting this post up giving me ideas for this as well.....getting me excited! grin

YellowFire
Better than Riles
Formerly Banned Idiot
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2006, 02:07:21 PM »

Why so late in August? Thats like half a year away, alot happens in 6 months.
Can we get something earlier? Possibly in May or June?
Legend
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2006, 02:59:17 PM »

Because the rates for travelrs, time and money.

r3c0n
Master of Rails

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2006, 03:02:54 PM »

I'm screwed just like h0ps most likely... im not of age yet and im not driving my mustang by myself all the way up there... for one my father and mother wouldnt let me.. most likely i wont be able to go so im kind of out of this... although if you want me to i still talk to Bao and i could ask if he wanted to come and GodSpeed... so let me know and ill talk to them

~Jesus Saves~
Targe+
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2006, 04:47:52 PM »

I'm with YF on going earlier in the year. Like May/June or early July. If possible.

$lasher
Grapple Monkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2006, 05:34:21 PM »

I'm screwed just like h0ps most likely... im not of age yet and im not driving my mustang by myself all the way up there... for one my father and mother wouldnt let me.. most likely i wont be able to go so im kind of out of this... although if you want me to i still talk to Bao and i could ask if he wanted to come and GodSpeed... so let me know and ill talk to them

yes, if you could give me contacts for both Bao and GS that would be appreciated. This goes for anyone else in this thread that has AIM/MSN/email contacts to any old players that don't play anymore. I currently have Slash, lyfe, ultracherry, sanity, high, soulraper and a bunch of others i will be talking to soon as this gets going

personally i think july is a better month, but it will be more expensive. I also see rhode island as not exactly the ideal place to have it, but I don't know any other options as of yet. I want this to be bigger than just a community LAN, so we can't have it inside of a house, we need a venue. But, I also don't want to turn this into a 'tournament/prize' LAN where people will only go for that purpose, as it's supposed to be more of a community thing, but also with a tournament..half and half.
Pikachu
Playah

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2006, 08:38:04 PM »

I?d head down to RI for a weekend.  I agree on the no illegal substances at ?official lan? activities police.

-Pikachu
Setherial
Grenade Spammer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2006, 09:56:54 PM »

Don't make it July 18.. Emperor is playing.
rage!
Short Bus Rider
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2006, 12:18:00 AM »

Late June or late August is all that works for me.  Occupied all other times with classes to teach.  undecided

lefty
ACME Admin
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2006, 02:04:25 AM »

Late June or late August is all that works for me.  Occupied all other times with classes to teach.  undecided

what do you teach? (in all seriousness, no smack intended)  cheesy

crow
Grapple Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2006, 09:52:03 PM »

Erm.. I think It'd be fun, I dunno how I'd get down there tho.. I was planning a road trip sometime this summer to go out east with a friend anyhow.. but I don't think my car will make it, a bus is an option.. but a several day option... a plane is an option, but my tower is too large to take on as a carry on.. it would need to be checked.. which would mean demolishment.? Maybe a rental car?? /shrug? I definately will be coming with someone if I do decide to drive though.  I probably could get a few of the Immortal guys to come... Cyrk Hooch Rocky and Ultra... even though hes a fag and I'd like to give him roofies then rape his bum.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 09:56:17 PM by crow » Logged

hmmm?
BadBrent
« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2006, 11:11:30 PM »

BUM RAPE!
The Cleaner
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2006, 04:52:28 AM »

I'm down for whenever, wherever.  Just gimme a couple weeks' advance notice.
rage!
Short Bus Rider
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2006, 11:07:02 AM »

what do you teach? (in all seriousness, no smack intended)  cheesy
Varies but they are all computer science related courses at my university.

Zirilan
Grenade Spammer

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2006, 11:32:27 AM »

Late June or late August is all that works for me.? Occupied all other times with classes to teach.? undecided

what do you teach? (in all seriousness, no smack intended)? cheesy

Anger management.
rage!
Short Bus Rider
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2006, 01:01:05 PM »

DELETED! ISSUE THIS!!
No smack talk there, if you delete this one you got issues WORM.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 01:26:59 PM by WORM » Logged

WORM
Administrator
Powerhouse, TBH

Take it easy, man.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2006, 01:12:56 PM »

No, you have issues if you can't tell the difference between humor and smack...how about I delete you instead?

Targe+
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2006, 08:31:05 PM »

Crow - If you trust fed-ex you could get your shit overnighted to Legend's house and fly. I guess that would mean you would have to trust Legend though........on second thought.......... cheesy

Talgo  cool

Legend
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2006, 10:10:51 PM »

We'll go over the particaulars once we find out information. I contacted the hotel, but the sales manager wasn't in today. I left my name and phone number for her to call me back. More info to come.

ekauq
Powerhouse, TBH

now, mes petits...

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2006, 10:52:19 PM »

this LAN has about as much chance of flying as....oh, i dont know....an ACME q2CTF 2v2 tournament.....

crow
Grapple Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2006, 10:53:56 PM »

ecock is about right

hmmm?
RUSTY```
carpet scooter at large
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2006, 12:38:04 AM »

yf if i seen you there id personally crush your face into your monitor but lets not get into smack talk.

that's not very christian.

WOOF WOOF
RUSTY```
carpet scooter at large
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2006, 12:40:50 AM »

not to be a wet blanket, but this should be a drug-free event.

I agree.

WOOF WOOF
RUSTY```
carpet scooter at large
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2006, 12:43:44 AM »

Ksoul, Degen and I are in Canada, try to keep it relatively close

NY doesn't seem bad to me
How about rochester Tongue

rochester would be great, I could run around and try to find some locations.

WOOF WOOF
RUSTY```
carpet scooter at large
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2006, 12:48:50 AM »

Soo.. strippers you say? I think I might want to go now.....  afro

I think the two of us could put on a nice show.

WOOF WOOF
RUSTY```
carpet scooter at large
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2006, 12:52:26 AM »

People like bao shouldn't be allowed to come.  Why would we want someone who is nothingbut a liar and a cheater coming to a lan party?

WOOF WOOF
RUSTY```
carpet scooter at large
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2006, 01:02:47 AM »

rochester ny  is about 6-7 hours from NYC, Washington DC, Ohio, 2 hours from toronto.

15 hours from memphis according to mapquest.

16 hours from St. Paul (mapquest)

6 hours from Providence RI (mapquest)

It may be a bit north, perhaps to find the best location we should start another thread where people post the city/state they live in.  (if you live in a rural or suburban area post the nearest major city)

Once we start a thread we can see where a majority of players live and try to find someplace central.

(Sorry about all these replies at once, I just ran the network cable at my new place.)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 01:03:27 AM by RUSTY``` » Logged

WOOF WOOF
Targe+
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2006, 02:21:09 AM »

As long as there is a lan I will go. If possible. Even if its just $lasher and `joem hanging out. As far as my location ->Moncton NB <- And the location of the lan party? Further east the better. Same goes with North. Rochester I could pull off.

Talgo  cool

amarris
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2006, 10:27:19 AM »

Well i might be able to get my work van to take (no promises) and if you could get to peterborough or toronto, swing by and pick up ksoul and naveed, could easily fit 4 people and computers and like 16 other people since its a cube van Tongue
The Cleaner
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2006, 07:52:13 PM »

GS lives about 20 minutes from me, if he's coming I could trip with him.
hype
Playah

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2006, 03:50:51 AM »

Does any1 have a confirmed list of who has been informed about this lan?  I know we know a lot of people who used to play who don't anymore that would probably be thrilled to come.  Just curious who is the official "who has been asked" list.

-hype
Ari
Playah

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 13, 2006, 04:23:36 AM »

this sounds really fun!  i'll probably be in maryland during july, and would love to help out with the lan if it's held in that area.  hey, it's the least i can do after i failed everyone once already, right, slasher? sad
rage!
Short Bus Rider
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2006, 10:00:28 PM »

If target goes, we'll probably ride together.  Target, you split gas with me?

Targe+
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 14, 2006, 05:05:54 AM »

Only if you split my...........Wait I got nothing. Sure. rolleyes

Talgo  cool

YellowFire
Better than Riles
Formerly Banned Idiot
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2006, 10:16:56 AM »

I could perform my YellowRap LIVE for everyone! Wouldn't that be exciting?
amarris
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 14, 2006, 10:56:48 AM »

ill bring my boxing gloves, so rage! and YF! can have a fight, holy shit that would be funny
rage!
Short Bus Rider
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 14, 2006, 11:33:51 AM »

no.

Anyone made any decisions about wireless routers?  Definately seems the way to go to save trouble.

YellowFire
Better than Riles
Formerly Banned Idiot
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 14, 2006, 11:53:48 AM »

I think rage would embarass himself if he tried to physically harm me...

I'm just going to have a good time, not looking to start any trouble with ANYONE, including rage. If anyone draws first blood, it sure as hell won't be me.
amarris
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 14, 2006, 12:03:20 PM »

thats what the gloves are for, wouldnt be an all out try to bloddy eachother up, just a friendly, i own you fight lol
YellowFire
Better than Riles
Formerly Banned Idiot
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 14, 2006, 12:05:48 PM »

I might be up for that... you guys can take bets.
Or perhaps an arm wrestling match?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 12:47:54 PM by YellowFire » Logged
amarris
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 14, 2006, 01:17:44 PM »

haha that would work too, or a wrestling match? Stone Cold Yellowfire VS. rage! van dam
ekauq
Powerhouse, TBH

now, mes petits...

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 14, 2006, 02:56:37 PM »

greco-roman old skool style, get nekkiid and oiled up

Legend
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 14, 2006, 02:59:02 PM »

no.

Anyone made any decisions about wireless routers?  Definately seems the way to go to save trouble.

not sure yet rage, I spoke with the general manager today and he should be sending the info to me today, if you need a network card i have one for you, so dont worry about that. I also have plenty of cat5 cable for everyone.

hype
Playah

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 14, 2006, 03:22:37 PM »

i've got a 4 port wireless router.  we use it @ my house so my roomies get inet access.  I wanna says its the 54mbps 1 thou :/

-hype
rage!
Short Bus Rider
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 14, 2006, 03:57:39 PM »

Quote from: Yellowfire
Quote from: Yellowfire
Put me, vapid, bao, sly & ekauq in our own section (away from everyone else) with armed bodyguards.
I think rage would embarass himself if he tried to physically harm me...
*cough*  rolleyes

LEGEND:  I was just suggesting wireless for the fact that it might be easier than running 20 different wires to 20 different computers, and I'm sure we'd have an abudance of wireless routers.  But if you got the cat5e, I guess it won't be an issue.  Of course, wired is always less picky than wireless to setup as well.  Eh, whatever works.  Perhaps there can be choice, considering we'll have all types of routers.

PS - degen, by the way things looked a few months ago, I would have sworn you'd have greater desire than me to do something.  Now you're acting as a booker, which is funny. grin

YellowFire
Better than Riles
Formerly Banned Idiot
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 14, 2006, 04:27:06 PM »

Oh BTW rage, don't forget to bring the $100 you owe me!
(thats $100 AMERICAN! not Canadian)
WORM
Administrator
Powerhouse, TBH

Take it easy, man.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: February 14, 2006, 05:14:00 PM »

If I might make a suggestion or two...

If you go wireless, (for the life of me I can't understand why you would even want to do that and induce more lag/pl in a local gaming environment), don't use wireless routers or you are asking for trouble. Use an enterprise grade access point if you must have any wireless nodes and then don't expect the performance you would expect for LAN gaming.

Legend
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 14, 2006, 08:40:40 PM »

The plan is for wired on the internal LAN, i have a 600ft box of cat5e (more than we need), connectors and a tester. The internet connection if people need to go online itself is to get drivers if needed and maybe a shout cast if we have a tourney. <---My idea HAR. If you don;t have a network card go get one from newegg.com for 10 bucks.
I'm only offering 1 network card to rage and that's it, no one else.

I spoke to the hotel manager today he should be getting me the information tomorrow, he running slow because he is new to that hotel. More to come.

rage!
Short Bus Rider
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 15, 2006, 08:20:04 AM »

Legend, I'm not poor.  I have both types of network cards.  Heck, who doesn't have a LAN connection if they've bought a motherboard in the last, I dunno, 4 years?

Legend
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 15, 2006, 09:18:11 AM »

I understand your point as far as the ease of it. But this will be a wired network for the LAN, I dont mind at all putting in the time to make-test-run the cat5 for everyone. Currently I have 1 server type pc, athalon 1300+ 768 megs of RAM for the Quake2 Server. If any IT guys *cough WORM cough* decide to come to the LAN, any equipment like a good switch would be appreciated. Anyone who has a router either a wireless/wired combo, or just wired would be great. I have 2 wired routers and 1 wireless router to provide for the event. Once we all decide on a venue
i'm going to try to contact some sponsors for a possible raffle for stuff...tbd.

Slasher is doing leg work as well, getting names, area's, clan tags for the webpage that Yellowfire is working on for us.

More to come, any questions please contact $lasher on irc irc.enterthegame.com channel: #quake2ctf.

WORM
Administrator
Powerhouse, TBH

Take it easy, man.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2006, 10:53:29 AM »

$lasher, Legend, YellowFire....q2lanparty.com domain is now registered and I have set up your webspace. Domain is pointing to wormlair.com until DNS propogates which should be 24 hours or less then it will hit q2lanparty.com.

You guys want e-mail accounts or whatever you need to catch me in #acme. YellowFire, I have your ftp access set up so you can upload at anytime.  grin

$lasher
Grapple Monkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2006, 12:33:57 PM »

$lasher, Legend, YellowFire....q2lanparty.com domain is now registered and I have set up your webspace. Domain is pointing to wormlair.com until DNS propogates which should be 24 hours or less then it will hit q2lanparty.com.

You guys want e-mail accounts or whatever you need to catch me in #acme. YellowFire, I have your ftp access set up so you can upload at anytime.? grin

haha, awesome dude. I actually didn't know you were going to take the time to create a new domain name...could have thought of a much much less stupid name than q2lanparty ;/
lefty
ACME Admin
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2006, 12:42:22 PM »

lol, he does all of this for you and yet you still find something to complain about. unbelievable!

YellowFire
Better than Riles
Formerly Banned Idiot
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2006, 12:55:59 PM »

I didn't recognize the site without the popups, good job worm, thanks.

$lasher wanted the official site to be lemonparty.org, but as we all know, thats already taken? angry
alka
Lead Cowbell
Administrator
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2006, 01:09:25 PM »

I didn't recognize the site without the popups, good job worm, thanks.

$lasher wanted the official site to be lemonparty.org, but as we all know, thats already taken  angry
omg YF, edit your post : lemonparty.org "Not Safe For Work"!!!!!!.. or anywhere else!!

WORM
Administrator
Powerhouse, TBH

Take it easy, man.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: February 15, 2006, 01:10:35 PM »

haha, awesome dude. I actually didn't know you were going to take the time to create a new domain name...could have thought of a much much less stupid name than q2lanparty ;/

Welllll! If you would *&*&^% talk to me sometime maybe we could get this shit straight! YF at least came into #acme and did, said it was q2lanparty so that's what I set up. ?tongue

rage!
Short Bus Rider
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 15, 2006, 01:35:25 PM »

$lasher wanted the official site to be lemonparty.org, but as we all know, thats already taken  angry
I am now scarred for life.  Yellowfire, why you even WANT to spread awareness of that site?  What the hell is wrong with you!?!?!?!?!?!?! (in Joe from Family guy screaming voice)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 01:36:15 PM by rage! » Logged

YellowFire
Better than Riles
Formerly Banned Idiot
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 15, 2006, 01:40:22 PM »

rage you're the ONLY person on the internet that hasn't heard of lemonparty.org.
Legend
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 15, 2006, 01:54:25 PM »

rage you're the ONLY person on the internet that hasn't heard of lemonparty.org.

agreed

rage!
Short Bus Rider
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 15, 2006, 06:36:32 PM »

Unfortunately, I don't go out of the way to make myself aware of such sites.  You people are sick.   angry

h0ps
Powerhouse, TBH

^^This is Rated M^^

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 15, 2006, 06:52:49 PM »

If I might make a suggestion or two...

If you go wireless, (for the life of me I can't understand why you would even want to do that and induce more lag/pl in a local gaming environment), don't use wireless routers or you are asking for trouble. Use an enterprise grade access point if you must have any wireless nodes and then don't expect the performance you would expect for LAN gaming.

im with worm here, anytime ive ever used a wireless router, i lag in game, even on a lan game we had set up, where the computers and the router were no farther than a 4 foot circle, but still got some lag, like every minute, i also have 1 or 2 cat6 cables, they are the same thing, just thicker casing, so it shouldn't be an issue. I say we have everyone bring a router who has one, so we can hook up our wire, if anyone has a hub, bring that as well.

[16:21] <+uwantEm> one of the best LM players
[16:21] <+uwantEm> lives in indianoplois
[16:21] <&alka> wrong, h0ps is in ohio
The Cleaner
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 16, 2006, 03:58:56 AM »

cat 5 networks are definitely the way to go, but as long as I'm not the only one lagging, wireless is good with me.
alka
Lead Cowbell
Administrator
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 16, 2006, 04:03:18 PM »

A good read.. if for nothing else.

http://www.tomsnetworking.com/Sections-article114-page1.php

The Cleaner
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 04, 2019, 08:20:48 PM »

Soooo, we doing this or what?
MartyR
Playah

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 16, 2019, 03:01:29 PM »

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I can't believe this is still a thing... HAHAHA! I recognize all the names! I also remember I was an asshole sometimes, sorry about that. Anyway, if there's a LAN party chances are I won't be able to make it because it will be far from Montreal, but I would love to play with you guys and see pictures! I am so nostalgic now. Anyone play Overwatch now by any chance?
KiD
Grapple Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2019, 02:44:44 PM »

Another Legendary Montreal Player. Nice. Represent 514  grin
MartyR
Playah

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 15, 2019, 05:41:01 PM »

Ben kin!!!  afro
Yoda
Powerhouse, TBH

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 24, 2019, 02:30:53 AM »

Hey!  CTF L-Fire kinda died in the past year. We use to play almost every Sunday night.
They still play railwars I think. DeathMatch server almost always has people on.

http://tastyspleen.net/quake/servers/list.cgi
h0ps
Powerhouse, TBH

^^This is Rated M^^

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 29, 2019, 03:58:17 PM »

gonna get some games tonight yoda, prolly about 10pm est

[16:21] <+uwantEm> one of the best LM players
[16:21] <+uwantEm> lives in indianoplois
[16:21] <&alka> wrong, h0ps is in ohio
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 20, 2019, 01:03:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Recent
[June 19, 2019, 11:53:44 PM]

by h0ps
[March 29, 2019, 03:58:17 PM]

[March 08, 2019, 01:08:54 PM]

by awc
[January 03, 2019, 01:37:18 PM]

by awc
[December 25, 2018, 09:59:33 AM]